Veterinary Center at Turnberry - Employment Opportunities
We are always glad to accept resumes from enthusiastic, hard working, dependable, team oriented people who wish to join our team of veterinary health care professionals.
Positions for which we may have openings include:
Responsibilities include scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, setting up new clients and patients, preparation and maintenance of medical records, admitting and discharging patients, filling some prescriptions, over the counter sales, mailings, computer operation, financial transactions, filing, and front office and reception area maintenance. Receptionists will assume the responsibility for acquiring the medical and legal information necessary for the performance of their duties.
We are currently accepting resumes for this position both full and part time.
Technicians are responsible for hospital maintenance, assisting the doctors, laboratory procedures, radiology, client communication, medical procedures, pharmacy, operation and maintenance of instruments and equipment, inventory, daily treatment of hospitalized patients, rehabilitation, assisting in the operating room and maintenance of the OSHA and Hazardous Materials programs.
We are currently not seeking a veterinary technician at this time, but always accepting applications for future reference. We offer a great work /life balance with no on call duties, no Sundays or late hours, and we are always closed on major holidays. Additional benefits include accumulated paid time off (full time) and CE budget (if certified).
Veterinary Center at Turnberry is not currently looking for a veterinarian to join our team, however we are always accepting resumes for future reference. We are a family owned, full-service small animal clinic in the northern suburbs of beautiful Denver, Colorado.
We are like a family, usually full of love and support, but let's me real it's not always rainbows and unicorns. We strive to provide a great work environment and work through our differences as they arise, like any occasionally dysfunctional family.
We are hoping you will want to join us. Just a few reasons why we rock…
- Always closed on Sundays and major holidays
- 99% of the time our staff gets a 1hr lunch break! We close the clinic for staff lunch from 12am-1pm. The staff also goes home on time....we do not hesitate to refer to ERs. You will be able to balance your personal life and work!
- No on-call duty
- Dog/cat exclusive
- Laid back, fun, diverse, and progressive staff all of whom have stayed with us since joining! A non-existent turn over for past 4.5 years since opening!
- High standard of care/medicine.
- Owner DVM with 14 years experience, able to mentor if needed, new grads welcome
- Wonderful loyal clientele. Excellent reputation in the area with 99% 5-star reviews. We do not hesitate to fire abusive clients.
- We are not a low-cost clinic. We do not offer coupons or free exams.
- New clinic with full in house Idexx lab, digital full body and dental rads, NEO cloud-based records that all integrate, new surgical suite with full Cardell monitoring, lift table and other fun toys that make life easier.
- Tattoos, piercings, and colored hair okay (minor exceptions- nothing hateful or obscene)
- We love the LGTBQ and POC/any other minority community year-round, no need to worry about discrimination here.
- Paid vacation time
- Paid licenses and CE allowance
Please mail, email, or drop off your resume to:
Veterinary Center at Turnberry
12303 E. 104th Pl
Commerce City, Colorado 80022